Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

My trip to Chicago

I recently went to Chicago for a conference. It was my first time in Chicago and I loved it. I would describe it as a Midwest New York. It has the hustle and bustle, there are people out at all times of night and has great shopping. What I did notice is that during the day a lot the women wore flats. When I worked in New York, I pounded the payment in at least 3 inch heals everyday, so I can appreciate fashionable flats. However, being what can be considered shorter in stature I probably won't adapt the flat into my everyday wear but I would wear flats when I know I have a long day of walking. Below are very cute reasonable priced flats:
Steve Madden 'Kobraa' Skimmer $69.95 at Nordstroms


DV by Dolce Vita on sale for $24.97

http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?pid=5703590121075&cid=19852

The shopping was great in Chicago. I spent 4 hours in Filene's basement. Great deals. I bought this sundress for $29.99


This is great for a Sunday Bruch and for $30.00 bucks I couldn't pass up the deal.

This blouse was only $24.99 and looks great with at pair of jeans.

No comments: