Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Hiatus

I'm back. I can't believe it has been so long. Before I went on my hiatus I was having continuous computer problems, which was one of the reasons why I went on a hiatus. I had to finally bury my old computer and bought a netbook. What other things have I done during my hiatus? Well let's see....

1. I became a Mark Rep. Check out my e-boutique at www.mymarkstore.com/tdaniel
2. I decided to follow Ramsey' s money management plan. (Dave Ramsey the financial guy, has written books, has a radio and television show), fell off of Ramsey ( I made the mistake of going to the mall during my lunch and came back with 3 pairs of shoes and 2 pencil skirts) and went back to Ramsey.
3. I bought the Biggest Loser for Wii and so far lost 8lbs. (The first 5 lbs were due to a stomach flu but the last 3 were due to the game)
4. Attempted to garden and realized I have no green thumb. RIP tulips, roses, Peace Lilly, and Orchid Lilly
5. I'm still putting in very long hours at my day job.
6. Stopped biting my nails.
7. Had a health scare with my dog Maxwell, my husband found a lump on his side. After a $600 biospy we found out it was just a fatty tissue. Thank goodness and why didn't we invest in pet insurance when our dogs were puppies?
8. Acknowledged my addition to Mark and Avon brand cosemetics (one of the reasons I became a Mark rep)
9. Realized how much I missed blogging.
10. Realized how much I missed making jewelry.

Check back often, I plan to post frequently as I get back into my blogging routine.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So glad to see you're back!