Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Working 9-5

Sorry about the infrequent posts.  My company was moving their corporate headquarters so I have spent many weekends packing and this weekend unpacking.  It is amazing how much paper we have accumulated over the years.  It was a great time to purge.  I found papers in my office from 1999.  I didn’t start with my company until 2004!  

Our new offices are amazing.  Our previous headquarters,which was in one our treatment centers, are now in a high rise office building with id badges that we have to swipe to get into our suites.  We are very corporate now.  After I was issued my id badge and did my critique on how I wish I did something different with my hair, I immediately went on Etsy to look for a a retractable id badge holders.  Etsy had great id badge holders, but my absolute favorite was from Spoolofplenty's shop.  Spoolofplenty offers monogrammed badges with tons of fabric to choose from to make your id badge holder truly unique.   Check out all of the fabric options at http://www.flickr.com/photos/spoolofplenty/

 

il_fullxfull_93207929

 

I think I want to get the cheetah print fabric with a hot pink T

4115616714_b31f5451a6 

                   -or-

the Damask print with a brown T

4114846969_ddc0f0e75d

What do you think?

No comments: