Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Okay, I have a confession.  After doing so well and slowing down on the shopping to get ready for baby, I had a relapse.  As I was finishing cleaning out the soon to be baby nursery, I realized I was down to one pair of black pumps whose heals were starting to wear down.  So I decided to take my 20% off coupon and my gold member card and head off to Loehmann’s during my lunch from work today to get a new pair of black pumps.  I went there with the best intentions to just pick up a pair of black shoes and head back to work.  As I walked in, there were the cutest sweaters that greeted me at the front door.  After a few quick glances, I went straight to the show section where I saw these boots.

IMG_0427

After I rationalized why I needed snow boots (I don’t have any, I need these when I walk my dogs, if I have don’t have these I will slip in the snow, I’m pregnant and I need warm and comfortable boots, etc…).

So after I found that there is only one size 8 it made its way to my purchase list.  Moving through the rest of the shoe section and found a pair of these classic black pumps.

IMG_0426 IMG_0425

Now I could of and should of walked directly to the cash register however these Max Studio suede booties caught my eye.  My reason for getting these was that my heel broke on my last pair of black ankle boots and I had to throw them away last year.

IMG_0424

So I a quick stop back in the sweater section, to pick up a sweater that I absolutely needed to keep warm in our cool offices, my trip to for a pair of black pumps turned into this:

 IMG_0422

However in my defense,  I was able to use my 20% off coupon plus my 10% gold member discount. I know, I know, a shopaholic can rationalize all purchases :)

No comments: