Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekend Makeover

I went to Cleveland this weekend to hang out with my family for Mother’s Day.  On Saturday, I gave my sister a make-over using Avon and Mark cosmetics.  My sister doesn’t use much make up so I wanted to keep her look very natural.

 

IMG_0083

 

On my sister I used the Mark Please Hold primer in Medium/Dark-this product does double duty as a primer and concealer.  The Please Hold primer will not be available for purchase until May 26, 2010.  I used Anew Age-Transforming Foundation in medium beige.

For eye shadow I used Mark eye shadows in Biscotti over the entire eye and Expresso in the crease.  I lined her upper and lower lids with black/brown Avon pencil eyeliner.  I used Avon Supershock mascara on the top lashes.

On her cheeks I used Mark Just Pinched instant blush tint in Spicy.

On lips I used  Dew Drenched Moisturlicious Lip color in Dew and  Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook-up lip gloss in Flirty Luxe

After

IMG_0094

No comments: