Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

I am an Avon Independent Sales Rep

I am now an Avon Independent Sales Representative.  Come shop my e-store at www.youravon.com/tdaniel5944

Below is a Mystic Topaz ring that I purchased from Avon.  I won’t be available until later this month.  It is hard to see in this pic but it is a beautiful mix of purple and green. It goes great with my Fabulous Chic Mystic Topaz necklace.  I am also wearing my new fav lip gloss Avon Glazewear Intense in Crimson Rouge Violet.  The mascara that I am wearing is Avon Super Shock.

  IMG_0382

IMG_0385

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color of your lip gloss!

Fashionista T said...

Thanks. It is one of my favorite lip glosses

Anonymous said...

hello love the ring how can i order it what champaign is it from

Teresa said...

Is this sterling silver