Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Item of the Week











What do you think about this pearl necklace? A waterfall of cascading white and peach freshwater pearls hang from a gold filled chain. Peach freshwater pearls placed throughout the necklace complete the look. This necklace is for sale at http://www.fabulouschic.etsy.com/
Post your opinions in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, April 25 at 11:59 pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday at 9am EST. The prize will be a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this necklace! It is dainty, simple and sophisticated.
I love the dangling pearl bunch just like your funky bunch necklace (love that one too).

Laila P said...

It's so pretty! You have some great stuff. I received the earrings today that I won last week and I really love them! Thanks :)