Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shopping for Mother’s Day

Mom, if you are reading this post, stop and read on Monday :)

 

So a co-worker gave me a coupon for the Coach outlet store, 20% off any purchase and 30% off any purchase of $250.00 or more.  In an hour, I was done and walking out with gifts for my mother, mother-in-law, my sister and a little something for myself. 

I was pretty set on purses, I thought I had all the bags in all the colors that I need, (silver, black, brown, stone, cognac) but I found this great neutral color tote that is a great every day bag.  It goes with many things so I don’t have to change my purse so often.  The original price of the bag was $358 and I ended up paying $118.31.  I also ended up getting a wallet, original price was $208 and I ended up paying $66.49.  The deals at the Coach outlet are amazing.

The coupon is good until tomorrow May 9, 2010.  The Coach outlet that I went to was just handing out the coupons,  but just in case click here to get the coupon.

Below is a picture of the bag I bought for myself.  It is hard to tell in the picture but the bag is cream not white.

IMG_0072

No comments: