Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

San Diego

I just got back home from San Diego.  As many of you know, my day job is a HR professional and every year I got to the National Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) Conference.  This year it was in San Diego.  This was the first time I have been to California and I could definitely become and Cali girl.  I loved California.  Unfortunately it was not a lot of fun in the sun since San Diego was experiencing what they call June Gloom.  The temperature stayed in the 60s.  Even with the chilly weather, San Diego was a beautiful city.  We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, which was very modern and the shopping in La Jolla was great.  Sea lions were hanging out at the beach with us.  We had an incredible time.  I even saw Erik Estrada, the guy from Chips.

IMG_0140 IMG_0143

IMG_0155IMG_0167  IMG_0174

No comments: