Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday.  I did.  I went to Cleveland to visit my family.  We went to a barbecue at my cousin’s house.  Lots of great food.  I made two cheesecakes.  A pineapple cheesecake that took less than 10 minutes to prepare and  did not require any baking it just had to chill in the fridge for 2 hours.  I then made a dulce de leche cheesecake which took a lot longer to make.  Both came out very good.  Let me know if you are interested in either of these recipes. 

I was too busy chatting and eating to take pics at the barbecue to share.  However, my sister, niece and nephew had a great time and it showed on the ride home.  All of them fell asleep.  Photographic evidence below:

 

IMG_0391 IMG_0392

No comments: