Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nursery

So I have some exciting news!  My husband and I are expecting a baby boy in January.  So my new project is turning our second bedroom formally known as my craft room/dressing room/hubby’s workout room into a nursery.  I already had a garage sale, donated to Easter Seals and Purple Heart twice to get rid of items and we still are not ready.  I was surfing the web to get ideas on how to decorate a nursery.  I found a really great site http://projectnursery.com/, where parents post their children’s nurseries.  Here are some of my favs, which one do you like the best?

 

nursery 2 minus pink

Nursery one minus the pink

Nursery 3

Nursery 2

nursery 5

Nursery 3

 Nursery one

Nursery 4

 nursey 6

Nursery 5

program nursery

Nursery 6 this pic is from www.babiesrus.com

No comments: