Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week of June 28, 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for missing the last two posts. I had a severe mismanagement of time. I thought I would be able to complete all my posts for next week, make the new item of the week, pack for my trip this week, clean my house, do laundry and get a mani and pedi, go to the post office to mail off orders, and the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately, I only got about half the stuff I needed to get done completed and I am off to New Orleans tomorrow morning at 7am. I am going to a National Human Resources Conference with work. I will be back Thursday evening.

I will post the winner tomorrow morning before I leave, but I will not be able to post again until Friday. There will be no new item of the week tomorrow :(

When I return I will blog and post new items at my Etsy Shop. My shop is not on vacation mode. If you make any purchases this week, your items will be mailed on Friday, June 3.

Remember the referral contest is going on. Click here for details.

The first item in the grab bag is


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have fun in New Orleans!
Will miss your blog while your gone.