Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

New Contest

I really appreciate all of you for your continued support of my blog and Fabulous Chic Designs. I would like to increase my followers to 50 by September 1, 2009. I need your help getting to 50 followers. For every person you refer you will get an entry into the drawing. The prize? A grab bag of Fabulous Chic items.

In order to get credit for your referral, your referral must become a follower between June 22, 2009 through September 1, 2009 and remain a follower until the September 1, 2009. Your referral must list your name in the comment section. When your referral becomes a follower and lists your name as the referral, both you and your referral will receive an entry in the drawing.

In order for the winner to receive the grab bag of Fabulous Chic Jewelry, Fabulous Life on a Not So Fabulous Budget must reach 50 followers by September 1, 2009. Don’t worry your efforts will not go unrecognized, if I don’t reach 50 followers, there will still be a drawing and the winner will win a Fabulous Chic jewelry set to include a Fabulous Chic Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings.

How the drawing works? When your referral lists your name in the comment section, both you and your referral will be assigned a number. I will use random.org to randomly pick the winner. The more people you refer, the more entries get entered into the drawing.

Starting Monday and throughout the next 9 weeks I will post pictures of items that will be in the winner’s grab bag.

2 comments:

Laila P said...

I'm on it!

Jen said...

Got an email about this circulating as I type!