Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Are your feet sandal ready?

If you are like me, you love to get pampered at a high end salon for a pedicure. I do treat myself occasionally but on a regular basis I either go to the local nail place that charges $25, go to a beauty school or give myself an at home pedicure.

One of the nicest ways to treat yourself for a relaxing pedi, is to go to your local beauty school. Ask your salon what beauty school they graduated from or look up your local Aveda Institute. For $38 dollars, I can get a foot soak, exfoliate, foot mask, foot massage and a paraffin wax, plus I get to keep my OPI nail color at my local Aveda Institute. Not a bad deal. I leave feeling very relaxed and with enough money to get a pair of sandals to show off my fresh pedicure.

Another option, if I don't have the time or money for a salon pedicure is an at home one. I don't find that I do one very often but I am testing some products that I recently purchased from Avon. I ordered Avon's Foot Works Pedi-Peel, it was 2 for $5.99 and it received great reviews. I also ordered Avon's Foot Works Intensive Callus Cream. I will let you know if my feet feel as soft as a baby's bottom and as smooth as a high end pedi. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: