Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Bag at FabulousChic, possibly??

I finished another bag today. This one is pretty retro looking. I am thinking about keep this one for myself. At first, I was not sure about the design. One of the workers in the fabric department suggested it and I wasn't sure if I like it. I didn't want to hurt her feelings and the material was pretty inexpensive so I thought why not, it is pretty funky. Now it has grown on me and I think it will look great with a necklace that I have been eyeing at one of my favorite online boutiques for accessories, JSoDet Designs at http://www.jsodet.com/ It would also match a ring that was debating on from Banana Republic and a watch that has been on my wish list. Any excuse to purchase accessories ;)



1 comment:

solj said...

The purse and necklace look really great together. Very funky!