Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fabulous Chic

I received a sewing machine 3 years ago for Christmas and couldn't figure out how to use it. So I have been taken sewing lessons. The first sewing class that I took was 7 weeks long and the students were able to make whatever we wanted, so my first project was a blanket for my niece. I thought it was an easy enough project to do, but it took all 7 weeks to complete. Afterwards, I took another class on how to make handbags, now this was my calling. I had so much fun making handbags that I do it at home on the weekends. I am planning on turning my hobby into a way of making a little extra cash.

Below are a couple of samples of my handbags. Let me know what you think.


My creations will be on Etsy soon. My Esty shop is called FabulousChic, where I will sell not only handbags but also dog accessories. I'll keep you updated. Below is one of my models wearing a Fabulous Chic bandanna and matching toy bone.


No comments: