Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Almay Intense I-color


So the first item I decided to try on my list was the Almay Intense I-color. Almay has 2 collections for each eye color, the Bring out collection and the Play up collection. Although, the mascara, eye shadow and eyeliner are sold separately, the packaging easily showed which item went with each collection. I bought the Bring out collection for brown eyes. The combination of brown and lavender looked amazing when I applied it. I loved the eye shadow, it looked great and on the back of the package had which color to apply first and what part of the eyelid it should go on. The liner was a shade a purple (which is a color I don't typically wear) looked really nice and complimented the eye shadow. The mascara goes on nicely and does not clump, I didn't even have to use my eyelash comb. This set looks fantastic together and it really enhanced my brown eyes. This definitely gets thumbs up.

3 comments:

solj said...

I am definitely going to try this out. I really would like to make my brown eyes POP!
Thanks for the research!

Ivonne said...

I wear it ALL. THE. TIME. and I also have the Play Up for when I go out at night.
Love it!

CJ said...

It really is great make-up. I definitely want to get the Play Up collection. The mascara is my favorite because it doesn’t clump when you apply it. It is hard to get mascara that doesn't require combing to get the clumps out.