Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Make-up Challenge Update

After 3 weeks of my make-up challenge, I am really enjoying my drug store cosmetics. The two products that I use daily are the Rimmel London Eye Magnifier Mascara and Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation.


Rimmel London Eye Magnifier Mascara- 2 thumbs up. This mascara lengthened my short eyelashes without any clumps. I love it!!!


Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation- I am not typically a foundation wearer. I'm always worried that my foundation doesn't match my skin color perfectly and people can tell. Plus I don't like heavy make-up on my face. However, I pushed away my foundation concerns because I heard so many good things about mineral make-up as well as Halle Berry was the spokesperson so if Halle wears it I have to try it. I now wear this foundation daily. This product evens out my skin. This make-up is so lightweight, you can't even tell that I have it on. The cons- 1) the brush that comes with the foundation to apply is a little hard. I am getting used to it now, but I would suggest buying a softer brush to apply and 2) it doesn't provide full coverage to make skin look poreless. I can still see my pores after application. So this product I give one thumb up.

All in all, these products are definately comparable to the department store brands.

No comments: