Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Upcoming to the Fabulous Life

I am really excited regarding the upcoming changes to my blog. In addition to the Item of the Week on Sundays I am adding the following daily topics:
  • Random Mondays-This will be just random topics about me, my life, family, style, celebrity... whatever tickles my fancy.
  • Two Dollar Tuesdays will feature Fabulous Chic items that will be on sale for $2.00
  • Sale item of the Week on Wednesdays will feature one item that will be on sale for 30% off
  • Who's wearing Fabulous Chic Thursdays will feature Fabulous Chic Customers
  • Feature Fridays will showcase other artists or product reviews
  • What's cooking in the style kitchen on Saturdays will provide sneak peeks on upcoming Fabulous Chic Designs.

Stay tuned for the new line up starting Sunday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait!

Laila P said...

Wow, it all sounds fun! Looking forward to it!