Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Item of the Week





What do you think about this Yellow Agate and Swarovski Crystal Necklace? The large pendant is a yellow agate with a splash of green. Yellow agate stones, Citrines and Swarovski crystals are connected by sterling silver rings. This necklace is for sale at my Etsy Shop at http://www.fabulouschic.etys.com/
Post your opinions in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday at 9am EST. The prize will be a Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Mama JD said...

Very Chic, I love this!
Love the stones and the color.
Great necklace!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany, I have been a customer of yours for a few years and my FAVORITE piece that I own is the Onyx! I got a ton of compliments every time I wear it !! Thanks for creating such fabulous stuff !!
Cheryl in Michigan

Unknown said...

Great necklace colors are great and would great for my spring and summer outfits.
I wear your jewerly everyday.
Thanks!
Liz for North Olmsted.