Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Item of the Week


What do you think about these Chalcedony and Sterling Silver Earrings? These multi-color Chalcedony briolette stones and matching Swarovski crystals hang from sterling silver hoops. These earrings will be on sale soon at my Etsy shop.
I want to hear your honest opinion, so please feel free to say if you don't like the item. Post your opinions of these earrings in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 11:59 pm to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 9am EST. The prize is the pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings pictured below. Remember this is the last Item of the Week giveaway, so post your comment to be entered into drawing.


The Prize



6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

These are gorgeous! I love the fun, bright colors :)

BeadedTail said...

The earrings are colorful and fun but I'm not sure they're something for me. The reason being I would think they would hang too low. Maybe if I was younger like Edi they'd be perfect! Now the giveaway earrings, they are absolutely gorgeous and I love those!

Kristal Barham said...

I LOVE THE COLORS. It makes really easy to pair them up with anything!

mizztnp said...

I LOVE THESE EARRINGS, THE COLORS, THE STYLE AND THE HOOPS ARE A NICE SIZE. WILL THERE BE A NECKLACE COMING SOON?

Unknown said...

Wow, very colorful. I can see the young ladies wearing these. Nice piece.

Jen said...

Sorry to be the negative feedback. I don't like the non matching color scheme. There's only one white and one purple bead that matches in the pair of earrings. They kinda look mismatched, like they each belong to another pair. I probably would have liked them in my Punky Brewster days, but not now. I'm also not a big fan of big earrings. But I like your creativity!