Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Monday-My weekend


October seemed to be the month of Birthdays. I went to Cleveland to celebrate my niece Chloe (my niece who was born 3.5 months early and the inspiration for my Chloe collection) and my nephew Reggie. Reggie turned 6 on October 7 and Chloe turned 1 on October 9. Below are pics from my party weekend.


Reggie opening the gift I bought him.



Reggie wearing his new Labron James jersey that his parents got him. He got a pair of the Labron sneakers too which was his favorite present. He put on his jersey and sneakers on immediately. I think I am going to have to take him to a Cavs game. Reggie is a big Cavs fan and even bigger Labron fan.



Chloe playing with the birdhouse that I got her. When she opened it, the first thing she did was put it in her mouth.



What a little cutie! She is such a miracle baby.
Click here to read Chloe's story

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

Reggie and Chloe are cutie pies! Hopefully Reggie gets to wear his new jersey to a game someday!