Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Where is Fashionista T?

Sorry, I haven't blogged since last Tuesday. I've been pretty busy filling orders. I had a customer who bought several blue passion and the gray and blue Swarovski pearl earrings for her bridesmaids a couple of weeks ago. She recently sent me a convo on Etsy this week for additional earrings. I have been pretty busy with that custom order. You all know I love custom orders.

I've had several sales this past week, and two today. YEAH! I'm so excited that my sales have picked up.

This weekend I spent my time finishing up my custom order and making really cool earrings. I have been in such an earring making mood. I plan to take pics and post the new items tomorrow. I also made a few new pairs of earrings for Two Dollar Tuesday, so check it my Etsy Shop on Tuesday for great earrings on sale for $2.00

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Yay! Congrats on the large custom order :)

Unknown said...

I just want to let you know you do a great job and I love your work. I always get comments on your jewerly.
Thank you!

A satisfied customer