Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Monday

So for the first Random Monday, I decided to do 25 random things about me. Enjoy!



  1. My favorite color is pink

  2. I am a middle child, but I am now cured from the middle child syndrome

  3. I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio

  4. I went to college in DC

  5. I met my husband to be my freshman year in college

  6. I have two Master's Degrees

  7. I enrolled in school to get my second Master's just to defer paying back student loans and to get medical insurance

  8. My favorite singer is Maxwell

  9. I named my dog Maxwell after my favorite singer

  10. I have two dogs, Maxwell a Boston Terrier/Beagle Mix and Chico a Maltese

  11. My day job is in Human Resources

  12. I am getting married in September on a cruise

  13. I am getting married in Tampa because that was the only port that had a Pet Smart Hotel in the same city

  14. We are road tripping to Tampa so we can bring our boys (our dogs)

  15. I have two sisters, two nieces and a nephew

  16. My maternal grandparents are from Puerto Rico and my Spanish is as good as it was when I took 7th grade Spanish.

  17. I hate the word fiancé, I can't bring myself to call my husband-to-be "my fiancé"

  18. My two favorite cities are San Juan and NYC

  19. I went to Rutgers for Grad School, Go Scarlet Knights!

  20. I interned with the New York Times during the Jayson Blair scandal

  21. I love taking classes at JoAnn Fabrics

  22. I cannot live without Style Network, The N and Soapnet.

  23. My first job was at Little Caesar’s Pizza and I played Mr. Caesar for Customer Appreciation Day.

  24. My favorite music genre is 90’s R&B.

  25. I wish that the running man would become a popular dance again.

3 comments:

Mama JD said...

Very interesting!
What's wrong with the word Fiance?

Jessica said...

Your from Ohio!? Sweet....me too =) I'm from the Lima area but I live in Toledo now

CJ said...

I don't know why I don't like the work fiancé, every time I say it I have to say it with the Pepé Le Pew is accent.

From Ohio born and raised. I had a couple of friends from Lima. All my family lives in Cleveland so I am constantly driving back and forth from Michigan to Cleveland.