Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Item of the Week


What do you think about this Onyx and sterling silver necklace? The co-worker who wanted me to make the Rose Quartz necklace from last week asked me to make her a silver and black necklace. As I was going through my supplies, I came up with this idea. My initial idea for the necklace was slightly different but I really love how the necklace came out. What about you? What is your opinion of this necklace?
Post your opinions of this necklace in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 9am EST. The prize is a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I really like that! That is super cute =)

Jen said...

I like this alot too!
very cool!

Unknown said...

I really like the Onyx on this necklace.