Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Item of the Week


What do you think about this Chalcedony and sterling silver necklace? The purple and blue Chalcedony briolette stones and matching bicone Swarovski crystals hang from a sterling silver necklace. This necklace measures 17 inches long and closes with a sterling silver toggle.

This necklace is on sale at my Etsy shop.

I want to hear your honest opinion, so please feel free to say if you do not like an item. Post your opinions of this necklace in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 11:59pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The
winner will be announced next Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 9 am EST. The prize is a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Very pretty necklace! The colors and the shapes of the stones are lovely! I wanted to see if the chain was the same all the way around the necklace but didn't see it in your Etsy shop yet.

CJ said...

The chain is the same all around. I fell asleep before I got a chance to post it on Etsy. It is on Etsy now and you can see chain and the toggle clasp.

Memories for Life said...

I wear tons of purple and blue...so this would be great! I love that it could be worn with everyday clothes or with dress up clothes :)

Unknown said...

This is a very pretty piece. I love the colors and the shape.