Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Item of the Week






What do you think about the Amethyst, Agate and Swarovski Crystal Necklace? This necklace is made from Blue Lace Agate, Amethyst and Moss Agate Sones on sterling silver beading wire. This necklace will be for sale shortly at my Artfire shop.
I want your honest opinion, so please feel free to say if you do not like an item. Post your opinions of this necklace in the comment section.
You will have until Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 11:59pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 9am EST. The prize prize is a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!




4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Such a lovely necklace! It's so feminine and pretty. I don't know what the length is but from the picture, it looks like a choker. I like longer necklaces so that would be my only issue with it.

mizztnp said...

This is a pretty stone...i like it a lot....

Memories for Life said...

A pretty, dainty piece. I like the mixture of different types of stones/beads.

CJ said...

It is a shorter necklace. It measure approximately 16.5 inches