Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Monday-Jewelry making supplies

On Saturday I went to the International Gem and Jewelry Show that was held in Novi, a suburb of Detroit. I only took $100.00 in cash so once my money was gone I left the show, otherwise I could of gotten into a lot of trouble. The item of the week was made from the gemstones and sterling silver chain that I bought at the gem show.

My metals stamps and stamping blanks came in last week too. I spent yesterday afternoon and this morning practicing with my stamps. Below is a bracelet that i made using my metal stamps and Swarovski pearls (my favorite beads to work with). TD are my initials, C M are the initials of my pups (Chico and Maxwell) and the Sagittarius sign. I plan on ordering additional Zodiac signs but so far I only have Sagittarius stamp. Below is a picture of the bracelet I made.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice, I think this is a great color. Keep up the good work.

Memories for Life said...

Can't wait to see all the great ideas you come up with for your stamped jewelry!