Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Random Monday-Labor Day Weekand



I had such a great weekend! On Saturday my Hubby and I went to a University of Michigan game. Although, I am a Buckeye fan, it was so much fun to go to a Big Ten game. We had great seats, right on the 50 yard line. One of the vendors from work gave me two tickets.

On Sunday, we drove to Cleveland. My sister and mom threw us a barbecue to celebrate our recent nuptials. The food was great and the cake was delicious. We had a great time hanging out with the fam. Above are the pics from the barbecue.

This weekend I made several new bracelets. The Green and Pink bracelets are currently for sale at my Artfire Shop. The blue and gray bracelet will be posted on Artfire shortly. I also made a pair of earrings and a bracelet to feature for Two Dollar Tuesday. I haven't had a chance to take pics and add it to my Etsy Shop. I will post it tomorrow after work, so check back tomorrow after 6pm.

















2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Sounds like a great weekend :) The pics are great!

BeadedTail said...

Sounds like a really great weekend! I enjoyed your pictures and your new creations are beautiful!