Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Weekend

My husband and I went to his college roommate's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding on the Detroit Riverfront overlooking the Detroit River with Canada as the backdrop. It was absolutely beautiful. I wish I took more pictures.

They had the best wedding favors that I have seen. They had a photo booth from http://www.mobileexposures.com/, where the guests could take their pictures. One copy would go the the guests and the other goes into a scrapbook for the bride and groom. To the left is the picture my hubby and I took.



The dress I wore was a periwinkle blue dress from J.Crew see pic below. The dress is lighter color blue than in this picture.












And the necklace I wore was a Fabulous Chic Design that I made the morning of the wedding to match the necklace.
See pictures below:




5 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome wedding favors!
I love the dress and the necklace, perfect match!

BeadedTail said...

Great photos of you and your husband! Your dress was pretty and the jewelry - gorgeous!

Memories for Life said...

What a fun idea to have a photo booth at the wedding!
Love the dress and I love that you made a cute necklace to match it :)

Unknown said...

I love this one I have earings that match that. I must have that one.

CJ said...

Thanks all for your compliments!