Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday is already here...

This weekend came and gone and I have so much too do this week.
  1. This morning at my day job I have to do some of my least favorite HR tasks.
  2. I have to finish a baby blanket for a co-worker as a welcome home to the baby, who was born last Monday.
  3. I have to finish a necklace for The Chloe Collection
  4. List new items to Etsy
  5. List items for Two Dollar Tuesday
  6. Talk to the in-laws about not wanting to have a ceremony and just eloping
  7. Getting ready for my Purple Heart pick-up tomorrow.
  8. On Wednesday, I have to do an all-day training at one of our offices an hour and 15 minutes away
  9. I have to get and send my little sister’s birthday gift, whose birthday is on Saturday
  10. I have to buy and mail my step-dad’s birthday and Father’s Day gift this week.
  11. Order the wedding invitations for the wedding reception (Still having the reception, have to have a party!)
  12. And if I thought about it more, I would find another 10 items of things that I have to do this week.

What did I do all weekend? I seemed so busy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

BUSY BEE!
Good luck with everything!