Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

What's cooking in the style kitchen?

I had a great week of sales. I sold the item of the week, the sale item of the week, a pair of earrings from Two Dollar Tuesday and two necklaces from Five Dollar Fridays. Thanks for your continued support.

One of my co-workers recently brought me some glass beads that she purchased at a market in Amsterdam. In the next few weeks I will create jewelry made from these beads.

The co-worker who wanted the Rose Quartz necklace asked for a matching bracelet and a black and silver necklace. Last night I came up with the idea for the black and silver necklace. I will work on it this weekend and post a pic for your opinions.

There is a handmade virtual craft show going on from June 19-July 11, 2009. There are great handmade exhibitors including Fabulous Chic at http://handmadeshow.com/ You can also win prizes.

No comments: