Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Future Posts

As you may all know that my day job in HR. I am a HR Manager at a health care facility. I usually work about 55 hours a week. Currently, we are down one person in our department and the work load is even heavier. With all that said I am very disappointed to say that I will have to suspend my Wednesday through Saturday posts until I am able to get caught up at work. I will continue the New Item of the Week (I really value all of your opinions), Random Mondays, Two Dollar Tuesdays and twice a month I will host Feature Fridays.

I will continue to post Fabulous Chic updates, but I will not be able to post on a daily basis. Hopefully this will not last long :(

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

I hope your work load lessens soon!

CJ said...

Me too :(