Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Item of the week

What do you think of this sterling silver and Swarovsoki crystal necklace? I make this necklace for myself. I wanted another cross necklace. The pendant is sterling silver and Swarovski crystal AB. Swarovski crystals and sterling silver daisy spacers are intertwined in the sterling silver chain. The Swarovski crystals are connected to the chain with sterling silver wire using a gallery wrap technique.
This necklace is the same style that I made my niece, but in silver with a bigger more elaborate cross.
I want to hear your honest opinion, so please feel free to say if you do not like an item. Post your opinions of this necklace in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 9am EST. The prize is a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

7 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great detail on this piece! And I love all the subtle color...can be worn again and again!

I shared your blog on Plurk today :) Hope you get lots of comments :)

BeadedTail said...

Such a delicate, feminine and lovely necklace! It's beautiful!

katie hanson said...

I like this piece. i wonder about the size, but it's hard to tell how big it is in the pictures. I love the detail work, though and I could definitely see myself wearing it!

Raegan Alexandria said...

i like. very cute.

CJ said...

The cross is fairly large. It is about 1 3/4 inches long.

Unknown said...

Nice, a little big for me, but I am old fashion and I know that is what everyone is going forthese days big! It very detailed and very colorful i like that.
Keep up the great work!

jen said...

I'm not big on crosses, but I love the colors. Even though the cross looks a little big it still seems so dainty.