Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Item of the Week





What do you think about this Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver necklace? The pendant I bought for a custom made necklace for a co-worker, I ended up using another pendant, but I loved the color, so I used it for this necklace. The pendant is an Aquamarine Swarvoski Crystal, there are Crystal AB and Aquamarine Swarovski crystlas throughout this sterling silver chain. I also used sterling silver daisey spacers, which make this piece look more romantic. This necklace will be on sale shortly on my Etsy Shop, http://www.fabulouschic.etsy.com/


I want to hear your honest opinion, so please feel free to say if you do not like an item. Post your opinions of this necklace in the comment section. You will have until Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday, August 9, 2009 at 9am EST. The prize is a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful,even though pink is my favorite color this aquamarine is stunning. I love it!

Memories for Life said...

This necklace is gorgeous! I just love the color!

Jen said...

blue is my favorite color, so i'm a little bias. this is a gorgeous necklace!