Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Monday-Kudos to the WAHMs

Sorry for the late Monday Post. This weekend I watched my 1 1/2 year old niece. I thought it was going to be a piece of cake. I took Friday and Monday off of work and thought I was going to be a crafting diva, but this is the first time that I got the chance to blog today. I have to say Kudos to all the Crafting Moms, because it is very hard to juggle it all. The only time that I had to make jewelry or blog was when my niece was sleeping. It was certainly worth it, I loved hanging out with my niece.

I started on a few items for Two Dollar Tuesday but I will not be able to complete everything that I wanted and post the new items on Etsy by tomorrow, so Two Dollar Tuesday will be delayed until Friday. It will be worth the wait, so far I have 3 Swarovski Crystal Earrings and a Swarovski Crystal bracelet. I will work on several more items to be sold for two dollars on Friday.

No comments: