Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Monday

So I spent the weekend shopping for supplies on at Etsy, perusing through my wire jewelry magazine and spending time at my local beads store. I have decided buy stamping tools to make engraved jewelry. There are Etsy shops that have really great deals on the supplies. At my local bead store, I got very large focal pieces of dyed agates to make big and chunky necklaces. I have been inspired.

I am really tempted to keep the bracelet that I have featured as the item of the week this week. It came out just as I envisioned. I already know the outfit that it will look great with, so I am going to hold out posting it on my Etsy shop. However, if anyone is interested purchasing the bracelet, just drop me a line at fabulouschicdesigns@yahoo.com and I can can make a custom one for you.

I have been neglecting my Artfire shop, so what I decided to do is reinvent my Artfire shop. My new business cards don't even have my Artfire web address :( My plan is to have my Etsy Shop feature my wire jewelry and my Artfire shop have my beaded jewelry and promote it accordingly. So over the next few weeks I am going to work on dynamic beaded pieces for my Artfire shop. When it is ready, I will have a Grand Re-opening Sale at my Artfire Shop. Any colors or specific styles of jewelry you would like to see in my Grand Re-opening?

So how about this random Monday, it was truly random. Covered three topics in one post.

1 comment:

Memories for Life said...

Your shopping sounds fun :) And as I said before...the stamping is a great idea!

Can't wait to see all the goodies you make for your ArtFire shop!

I have a hard time not keeping a lot of my scrapbooks for myself too!