Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Item of the Week


What do you think about this Swarovski Pearl and Crystal necklace? This is a sample piece that I made for myself, to see the type of response I get from this necklace. Initially I made this necklace as a double strand necklace but I think twisting both strands looked trendier. This necklace is made from cream and peach Swarovski pearls, peach Swarovski crystals and gold-filled beads.

What do you think about this necklace? I want to hear your honest opinion, so please feel free to say if you do not like an item. Post your opinions of this necklace in the comment section.

You will have until Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced next Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 9am EST. The prize is a pair of Fabulous Chic Earrings. Good Luck!

4 comments:

Jen said...

This is absolutely stunning! LOVE IT!

mizztnp said...

this would be wonderful for a wedding collection!

Raegan Alexandria said...

Beautiful. this is one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

Wow!, This is beautiful. I agree this would be great for a wecding collection.