Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Monday on Tuesday

What a long day! I have spent all day dealing with the aftermath of getting married and changing my name. From the secretary of state (DMV) to the social security office to the bank, my day was spent running errands. I even added a vet visit to my day.

With all that has been going on, I have not been able to make new items for Two Dollar Tuesday, so Two Dollar Tuesday will be postponed until Friday.

The upcoming weeks are going to be very crazy. My 1 year old niece is going to spend the weekend with me at the end of the month, the weekend afterwards I am going to Cleveland for a cake tasting for the wedding reception in October and the following weekend my in laws our throwing us a barbecue to celebrate the wedding.

With all that was going on, I still found time for bead shopping. I recently placed an order a variety of Swarovski crystals and pearls. I am going to try some different things with wire as well. I can’t wait for my order to arrive; I have great ideas for new jewelry pieces.

No comments: