Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Monday-Referral Contest

I have the Monday Blahs. The weekend has come and gone too quickly. I was only able to get one piece done this weekend. However, my order from Fire Mountain Gems should arrive on Tuesday, so I plan to be a crafting diva this weekend. Look forward to some new pieces next week.

Usually, when I get the Monday blahs, a good deal, sale or a free gift makes me feel better. Below is another item that will be in the grab bag for the referral contest. Just a refresher the objective of the referral contest is to get Fabulous Life on a Not So Fabulous Budget blog to 50 followers by September 1, 2009. So tell your friends and family. If you refer someone and he/she becomes a follower then you both are entered into the drawing for Fabulous Chic Jewelry. The more people you refer the more entries you get in the drawing. Click here for full details and contest rules.






1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm trying! I want that grab bag!