Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Monday-Upcoming Week

Friday is the day that we are tying the knot and I will be wearing dressing number one. Thank you all for your help. On Saturday, the jeweler called and told me that my ring will be ready on Tuesday. I originally bought my wedding ring online from Blue Nile. Their diamonds were good quality. It was the exact clarity and color that was advertised. However, it did not fit nicely with my engagement ring, so I went to my jeweler and he made a ring that would fit with my engagement ring. Blue Nile was really great with their were no hassle returns. My hubby-to-be had to send his ring back twice due to fit. I will post a pic of my new ring when I pick up.

For accessories, I want to keep it simple so I will make a pair or earrings and a bracelet to go with the dress. I will post pics of the accessories when I finish making them.

Also, I made a new pair of earrings and a bracelet for $2 dollar Tuesday, so make sure to check back tomorrow for all the deals. Also, don’t forget to comment on the item of the week. The earrings that you can win is posted, click here.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Will u post a wedding pic?
Love to see the whole outfit together